Lars has over 20 years’ experience from inside the shipping industry. A recognised thought leader on strategic developments of the liner shipping industry, he has since 2011 been an independent strategic advisor for the container shipping industry with customers including container lines, ports and terminals, universities as well as innovative digital and IT companies in the shipping sector.
- Director of Driving and Developing Market Intelligence & Analysis for Maersk Line, Maersk Logistics and The Containership Company
- CEO at the purely online container carrier Youship, as well as in charge of developing and implementing e-Commerce strategy in Maersk Line.
- CEO and Partner of SeaIntelligence Consulting and SeaIntel Maritime Analyses: Providing expert assistance in strategic decision making, analysis, process improvement and revenue management. Clients include carriers, ports and financial institutions
- CEO & Founder of CyberKeel (now Infospec ApS), providing cyber security assessments onshore and on-vessels as well as assist on improving cyber security readiness. Lars also cofounded LinerGrid providing advanced tools to optimize network design for container carriers and also joined the board of the New York Shipping Exchange.
- Designed and delivered executive training courses around the world both for Maersk Line Shipping Education as well as bespoken training courses. Acting as both teacher and coach at the Maritime MBA at Copenhagen Business School.
- Author of the book “Culture Shock in Maersk Line” and “Liner Shipping 2025”