China’s leading event, BioPharma Development and Production (BDP) Week in Shanghai returns from 14-16 May 2019 with 5 co-located conferences and a trade show!
Featuring a stellar lineup of esteemed Chinese and global speakers across different specializations of the Biopharmaceutical industry, this event is known to generate invaluable insider knowledge into the Chinese market with quality presentation and discussion materials.
Besides meeting Chinese and international local top leaders from the Bio-pharmaceutical industry, you can also expect to network with c-level stakeholders across research institutions, universities, tech solution providers, government regulatory bodies, CDMOs, CROs, CMOs and many more.
The 5 Co-located Conferences Main Highlights in 2019
1) 4th Annual Clinical Trials
- Emergence of CDMOs and CROs
- Leading Therapeutics and Biosimilar Trials
- New Developments in Oncology space
- 90 Days Trial Approval
2) 9th Annual Bio-manufacturing
- Smart Bio-manufacturing Trends
- Processing Validation In PPQ And CPV
- Adoption of Single Use Manufacturing Systems
- Manufacturing For Increasing Yield and Minimizing Cost
3) 8th Annual Cell Line Development and Manufacturing
- New Tech Advancement in Monoclonality, Single Cell Cloning, Platform and Engineering Tech, Integration of Big Data and AI
- Cell Line Development in CAR-T
- Accelerating Speed of Development Timeline
- New Platforms for High Throughput
4) Cell and Gene Therapy
- Innovations in CAR-T and CRISPR Tech
- Cell Gene Regulatory Requirements in China
- Pricing and Commercialization Developments
- Cell Therapy Manucaturing
5) 10th Annual Biosimilars Asia
- Go to Market Strategies – Cost, Risks and Incentives Evaluation
- New Manufacturing Strategies, Tech Breakthroughs
- Investment Across Production Value Chain
- Financing Biosimilar Pipelines
Download the brochure to obtain the full agenda and find out who are speaking!
NOTE: All conference passes purchased allow access to any of the 5 conferences, and official networking sessions throughout the 2 days event!