In 2022 OCIMF will introduce the most radical revision to their tanker vetting programme since the Ship Inspection Reporting system (SIRE) was first launched in 1993.
Join this webinar to examine the limited information that has been released from OCIMF to date, discuss the effects that SIRE 2.0 may have on the tanker industry in general and explore ways that tanker owners can prepare in order to be ready when the new revised SIRE 2.0 is launched in April 2022.
This webinar will appeal to anyone working in the tanker sector, especially:
- Masters and officers of tankers
- Tanker operators shore based managers including superintendents and crewing managers
- Naval architects, surveyors, auditors and vetting professionals
- Owner’s chartering and operations managers
- Charterers, brokers, traders, underwriters and legal professionals
- Wider shore-based executives involved in the tanker sector
Click here to convert to your timezone.
On-site & in-house training
Deliver this course how you want, where you want, when you want – and save up to 40%! 8+ employees seeking training on the same topic?
Talk to us about an on-site/in-house & customised solution.