Addressing the Need for Speed COVID-19 Trials, BioProcess Development, Manufacturing and Commercialisation
Vaccines and Therapeutics 2020 GOES VIRTUAL
Delivered digitally to help manage travel and physical distancing restrictions, the organising committee for Vaccines and Therapeutics Conference is delighted to present an innovative and creative format for the event.
Repurposed to address the emerging and likely permanent shifts developing vaccines for COVID-19 and other novel diseases in the pharma and life sciences industry. The content will be practical and strategic. Immediate COVID related solutions will be balanced with a longer-term industry outlook against the entire drug landscape.
Your health and safety is our priority.
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, we are actively monitoring the situation. After extensive consultation with our partners, we have decided to host the conference online.
Gain access to simultaneous streams of live content across three days of the conference along with quality matchmaking opportunities!
30+ VIRTUAL LIVESTREAM CONTENT
Hear from our global pharmaceutical, biotech, government vaccines development and more experts live and schedule your sessions with a virtual agenda, completely customisable to opt into any panels offered across our two days event.
With intent based and AI powered virtual matchmaking, you will meet quality leads over 1:1 meetings to make meaningful connections.
ON DEMAND CONTENT
We will provide full access for you to view our quality content on demand for up to three months after the event ends so that you don’t miss out on any session.
A virtual showcase of players in the industry for you to view product demos, network and take your business to the next level.
About the conference
Vaccines and Therapeutics Conference
The race is on to find vaccines and therapeutics to stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus, besides other novel diseases. Global scientific community, pharmaceuticals, biotech, and governments around the world are researching different vaccine technologies that might halt the pandemic at the accelerated speed.
The inaugural Vaccines and Therapeutics Conference is a global gathering and delivered digitally.
The conference envisions the outlook for current vaccines candidacy analysis, R&D and trials insights, private sector investment showcases, government grants and incentives, outlines strategies to scaling up manufacturing and centre staging technological advancements. Furthermore, vaccines safety, speed to market, affordability, and commercial viability that are pivotal part of vaccine development.
- COVID-19 Vaccines Development and R&D Showcase
- Accelerating COVID-19 Discovery and Manufacturing
- Key Insights on Trials, Bioprocessing and Commercialisation
- Boosting Capacity of Large-Scale Vaccine Manufacturing
- Global Collaboration, Alliances and Consortiums Showcases
- Investing and Financing Vaccines and Therapeutics Candidates
- Licensing, Speed to Market and Access
- During/Post Vaccines Manufacturing Supply Chain Insights and Compliance
- Vaccine Safety and Production Optimisation
- Antibody Treatments and Immunotherapy
- Re-engineering Existing Epidemic Candidates for COVID-19
- Global Outlook for Coronavirus and other Novel Diseases
30+ Global Experts
With Education & Market Outlook Sessions
On Demand Content
Access sessions up to 3 months after the event
With Intent Based and AI Powered Matchmaking
Earlier, Longer and via A Seamless Dashboard
Program at a Glance
28 October 2020 | Wednesday
R&D, and Vaccines Development
- Global and Region vaccine development outlook
- Accelerating research
- Project case studies of vaccine candidates and project listing
- Ensuring candidate safety and efficacy
- Re-engineering existing epidemic candidates for COVID-19
- Antibody treatments and Immunotherapy
29 October 2020 | Thursday
Accelerated Vaccines Manufacturing
- Scaling up manufacturing for COVID-19
- Boosting capacity for fast and mass-production
- Manufacturing infrastructure and capacity
- COVID Vaccines bioprocessing use cases
- Manufacturing capacity, capability and investment in process and technology
- Vaccine safety and production optimisation
- CDMO’s presentations
- Vaccines manufacturing outsourcing
- COVID-19 and disrupted supply chain
- Vaccine distribution, critical supply and logistics
- Preparing supply chain for coronavirus vaccines
- Raw materials procurement insights
- Packaging, distribution, and storage
- Supply chain compliance
30 October 2020 | Friday
Investment for Vaccines
- Responsible financing and investment
- Expending vaccines portfolio and investment
- COVID-19 related manufacturing infrastructure and process financing and investment
- Government investment plans outlay
- Investment showcases from pharmaceuticals, biotech and industry associations
Partnership and Alliances
- Strategic partnerships and Consortium alliances
- Speed to market and access
- Sustainable financing, affordability and pricing
- Licencing agreements
- Alliances for production, procurement and distribution
Why Attend A Digital Event?
Connect instantly with full visibility of the participant list via our secure and unique match making platform accessible to all participants, and integrated with the virtual conference
Knowledge and Engagement
Same content, but more interactive. Even more opportunities to reach out to fellow participants and speakers using specific tools in our virtual conference platform
Time-Efficient and Cost-Saving
Save valuable time and money on travelling and accommodation
Focused and Timely Learning
Receive the latest and most timely trends and figures from leading industry players at your convenience
With our On Demand Webcasts you can participate from any location, better plan your time and watch what you missed whenever you want
Unrivalled Opportunity to Profile your Company
Position your company in the networking heart of this event and create great connection with your attendees
Offer keynotes and educational sessions to you audience through live webinars or pre-recorded video broadcast with automated reminders, Q & A sessions and polls to keep your attendees engaged.
Unique option for increased lead generation through retargeting of our global proprietary database in social media
Powerful Digital Matchmaking
Build valuable relationships with our intelligent matchmaking tool, live chat and integrated 1:1 video calls.
Online spaces with your brand identity, showcase your product demos, live chat with audiences. Manage your own logo, description video, collateral, staff profiles and more.
Measurable exposure and trackable meetings generate great ROI. Booth views, meeting requests, engagement rates – you’ll have all the data you need
Accelerated Brand Exposure
Gain prominence with focused digital theatres in the lead up, main conference days, and up to 3 months after the event with our on-demand content modules
Get in Touch to Find Out More About Digital Presence
For more information on digital sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
+65 6508 2489, Yvonne.Leong@informa.com
Supply Chain Senior Representative, Johnson and Johnson, Singapore
Chief Operating Officer, Cansino Therapeutics, China
Project Leader, CEPI, United Kingdom
Chief Executive Officer and Chief Scientific Officer, InterK Peptide Therapeutics Ltd, Australia
Strategy and Planning Lead, Vaccine Epidemiology and Modelling, Sanofi, Singapore
Chief Executive Officer, Proteona, Germany
Chief Scientific Officer, Hummingbird Bioscience, Singapore
Prof Nikolai Petrvsky
Research Director, Vaxine, Australia
Director, Emerging Infectious Diseases, US Military HIV Research Program, United States
Prof. Dean Ho
Provost’s Chair Professor of Biomedical Engineering and Pharmacology, Director of The N.1 Institute for Health (N.1), Director of Institute for Digital Medicine (WisDM), Department Head of Biomedical Engineering, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Dr Jean-Louis Excler
Program Director, New Initiatives, International Vaccine Institute, Republic of Korea
Dr. Kumar Visvanathan
Clinical Director of Medicine & Emergency Services, Co-Director of the Immunology Research Centre, St. Vincent's Hospital Melbourne, Australia
Dr. Tam C. Nguyen
Deputy Director of Research, St. Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne, Associate Professor, Melbourne Medical School, Adjunct Associate Professor (Research) Monash School of Public Health & Preventive Medicine, Australia
Chief Executive Officer, Gennova Biopharmaceuticals, India
Chief Executive Officer, Lightstone Singapore
Executive Director & Emerging Science Lead APAC, Pfizer, Australia
Chief Executive Officer, Bravovax, China