About The Course
Disruptions in global supply chain caused by Covid-19 have presented paramount implications on management of vessel, crew and cargo operations; and such influence is here to stay. Global port states are regularly updating safety instructions for interface between ship & shore-based personnel as well as how to handle surveys, inspections and audits. Vessel managers meanwhile face various uncertainty, ranging from crew change, cargo loss mitigation, diversion expenses among others
Offering you best practices in vessel operations, this masterclass examines overall ship management from technical, operational to commercial perspectives. The programme highlights practical case scenarios and risk mitigation best practices, including ship-shore safety checklist, remote marine survey operations, loss prevention inspection and marine insurance considerations during Covid-19 pandemic and beyond
Key Learning Outcomes
- Shipping markets and outlook on ship management trends
- Port calls, inspections and safe interface between ship & shore-based personnel
- Vessel operations: Contingency planning and preventive measures during & post Covid-19 Pandemic
- Cargo Management: Loss prevention measures for storage & transportation and claims trends
- Guidance on extension of statutory ship & seafarer certificates; surveys, inspections and audits
- Remote marine survey during and post Covid-19
- Latest flag & port state instructions on key global transit hubs
- Crew wellbeing, crew change protocols
- Dry docking & repair operations during Covid-19
- Insurance loss prevention inspection
- What to do when a vessel or crew member is quarantined?
- Loss of hire insurance: policies & applicability
- Technology and digitalisation touch points in preparing for a post COVID future
- Renegotiating and Pricing Ship Management Agreements for new services
- Outsourcing outlook for ship management
Live Online Training
Learn Anywhere, Learn Anytime
Catering to meet all your learning needs:
- Get high quality practical training from our expert instructors
- From Face To Face, Online and Blended Learning, get a superior solution for your learning needs
- Learn live online in an interactive environment
- Invest in yourself. Invest in your team.
Register today for our Live Online Training courses and find out how they can help you transform the way you work. Contact one of our training consultants on email@example.com to find out more.
On-site & in-house training
Deliver this course how you want, where you want, when you want – and save up to 40%! 8+ employees seeking training on the same topic?
Talk to us about an on-site/in-house & customised solution.