About the Course
This 4 module seminar will use one end-to-end case study through the two days, plus additional cases to illustrate specific points. It will illustrate the “how to” in each of the steps, participants will brainstorm what they would do, and will then be shown what was done.
Key Learning Outcomes & Case Studies Include
- Insight driven market understanding with analytics and big data
- Marketing strategy and tactics – multi channel approaches and metrics
- Payer marketing approaches
- Launch excellence and ROI
- E commerce strategy development
- Regulatory considerations for marketers
- Case study-based approach for practical takeawaays
Who Should Attend
Executives from Pharma, Biotech, CMOs, CDMOs, Medical bDevices and R&D Institutes, including but not limited to the following:
- Marketing Managers
- Product and Portfolio Managers
- Consumer Engagement Managers
- Heads of Innovation and Digital
- Market Research and Analysts
- Marketing Operations
David K Bobs
David has over 20 years’ experience within pharmaceutical industry and has held roles in sales management, marketing and commercial / contracting / lifecycle management. He offers national and international training roles for many global organisations including Janssen, Elan, Sanofi, IQVIA, Abbvie and many more.
David founded frame kirkland in 2007. The firm designs and delivers a range of L&D programmes for commercial and medical teams with a focus on integrating cross-functional approaches to marketing excellence, including brand planning & execution, launch excellence, forecasting, payer excellence, global-regional/local approaches, digital marketing etc. The frame kirkland team has capabilities in specialist therapies including diabetes, oncology, haematology, cardiovascular, respiratory medicine, infectious diseases among others. David has developed and delivered programmes across 50+ countries (including Singapore/Asia Pac).
Live Online Learning
Stay Home. Skill Up!
The current Covid-19 pandemic has put strains on various areas of business, especially when it comes to deriving commercial value from new initiatives. During this phase of self-isolation and working from home, we can help you meet your professional development needs and you can still take your professional development plans to the next level.
To support your learning goals we have converted our face-to-face trainings to LIVE Online Sessions. This way you can continue to attend live and interactive training sessions within the virtual classroom space where you can see and speak, with your Subject Matter Expert and other participants.
Benefits of Live Online Learning
Aimed at offering you immediate, high-quality practical information whilst minimising time and expenditure associated with travelling, our digital training platform enables you to interact in real time with course directors and remotely network with your fellow participants.
- Classroom Experience: Progress with fellow participants as you would in an on-site class
- Guaranteed cost-effectiveness: Travel budget saving, plus 20% price advantage for online participation
- Controlled environment with speakers managing the Q&A and discussions and tools for enhanced interactions
- Module-based approach to effectively manage your time and revisions
- Earn your Digital Certification and broadcast your achievements to your peers
- Onboarding: Available for all attendees
- Proven and secure training platform
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Attend and participate in the full training course duration, led by the designated training expert
A MARKETING EXCELLENCE METHODOLOGY, WITH TOOLS AND TIPS ON HOW TO APPLY THESE.
Marketing & Brand planning
Market Understanding & Insights
- How to synthesise key information, issues and opportunities for strategy development
- Big data in MU and in Metrics
Case Study: Demonstrating the impact of big data on marketing decisions
- How to develop insights and using these insights to explore potential patient opportunities
Exercise – moving from information to insight
Strategy to Execution
- How to prioritise patient opportunities and decide what the winning strategy should be
- How to develop strategically aligned communications objectives and deciding on channel mix, including digital/ multi/omni-channel methods
- How to decide on appropriate KPIs & associated metrics
Exercise – defining communications objectives from strategy
Tactics & Execution
- Digital/omni channel
- Sales force structure/sizing
- Fully aligning a multichannel campaign
E commerce strategy development
- Regulatory considerations
- The ground up approach
- Operating models
- Recent collaboration examples
Special situations in marketing. An overview of two specific areas of interest.
Payer Marketing and Engagement Campaigns
- Payers in Market Understanding (MU)
- Profiling the payers
- Defining what is important to payers
- Patient-as-payer: The special case of affordability
- Messaging and communications
- Aligning the payer marketing to the overall brand marketing
Exercise – building a payer value story (country-specific case studies)
The launch management process including
- Launch project management
- Disease perception management
- Setting launch goals
Case studies – launch excellence in Rx and OTC
Regulatory in Strategy/Tactics
- FDA Compliant marketing
- Advertising and promotion
- Market Access
- Packaging and Labelling
- HCP Marketing
- Brexit and impact on marketing
On-site & in-house training
Deliver this course how you want, where you want, when you want – and save up to 40%! 8+ employees seeking training on the same topic?
Talk to us about an on-site/in-house & customised solution.