The Investment Promotion Bureau of Zhoushan is aggressively developing the Zhejiang Free Trade Zone (FTZ). Linked to this is the development of marine logistics at the Ningbo-Zhoushan port which handled 21.6 million TEU of cargo, making it the fifth largest port in the world.
As such, Port of Zhoushan has undertaken a conscious effort to develop policy and attract investment into its marine fuel industry, and related infrastructure, thereby leading to new collaboration opportunities. After a stellar success in 2019, the 2nd Annual Marine Fuels 360 Conference in China will spell out the detail and enable new business partnerships in this fast emerging marine fuel market.
What past participants said
“Able to have face to face conversation with various parties in the bunker industry. Got information on IMO2020 and Zhoushan port development”
– S Y Koo, Regional Bunker Sales Manager, Trafigura Pte Ltd
“It is a good chance for shipowner to meet with suppliers and let audience to know about owner’s concern”
– Richard Wang, General Manager, Universal Ship Management Company
2020 discussion themes
- Developments on the Free Trade Zone, key timeframes and expected shipping volumes
- Port of Zhoushan Vision for Bunkering: Regulation, Infrastructure investment, and commercial opportunities
- China’s bunkering market as a whole, and market access strategies
- Partnership and business models for international and local company collaboration
- IMO 2020 – experiences to date and how the China market is coping
- Enforcement, quality disputes and claims update from local industry
- New technology trends in the global bunkering industry
- Global and local fuel availability and pricing
- Marine fuel market shares in the medium to long term
- Ship owner perspectives on their longer-term Sulphur and GHG compliance plans
- LNG Bunkering – a debate for and against with current adopters and non-adopters
- Methanol and other alternatives – economics and requirements
- Mass Flow Meters – the holy grail?
Marine Fuels 360 Networking Dinner
Wednesday, 10 June 2020 | 6pm | Zhoushan
The Marine Fuels 360 Committee welcomes all in the shipping industry to join us along with fellow industry leaders at this terrific opportunity to network over dinner and drinks with both local and international attendees alike.
- Separate registration is required and not limited to conference participants only
- Dinner will only proceed when we have reached 100 participants
- Payment is only required when the dinner is confirmed
- Participants list for the dinner will be made available online once the registration reaches 100 participants
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
+65 6508 2874