Asia’s food and beverage markets are seeing unprecedented growth, and FHA-Food & Beverage is advancing in tandem with the region’s needs, changing technology, demand, and supply. The conference and exhibition is the largest and most comprehensive showcase of international food and beverage industry in Asia.
Happening on 31st March – 1st April 2020, FHA–Food & Beverage Conference is part of a wider Food and Hotel Asia (FHA) Exhibition and is the key business platform that presents industry leaders, governments, trade associations, food manufacturers, innovators and thought players in the industry.
- Co-located with FHA-Food & Beverage tradeshow
- We also have 54 pavilions at FHFB, and the key exhibit profile is: Food & Beverage; Food Ingredients; Food Processing & Packaging Technology; and Wines & Spirits (co-located with ProWine Asia (Singapore)
- F&B market trends and consumption outlook
- Global product development trends across all F&B sectors
- Manufacturer perspectives on consumer behaviour and product innovation
- Strategies for penetrating new markets in the region
- New technologies shaping processing and product development
- Regional and international demand markets for halal and organic food products
- Packaging trends impacting innovation