Key Learning Objectives
- The Art of creative thinking to tap into your brain power for disruptive and innovative business solutions
- How to turn around stuckness or boredom within yourself, your team or your organisation
- Why it is important to let go of outdated thinking and HOW to transition into creative thinking for innovation and new opportunities
- Up to date evidence from neuroscience research showing tangible results of creative thinking on mindset, the brain
- How to develop and model impressive global leaders who are masters of business style creative thinking
- How to create a Vision Map that becomes your GPS system, for 2018/19 and beyond
- How to Unpack the Creative Vision Map into an Action Plan with Time Frame Goals and Accountability
- How to develop a structure, and strategic creative framework for your business
- How to keep leveraging this style of creative thinking for all business situations. E.g. presentations, networking etc.
- How to keep repeating and refining the creative methodology to offer more Passion and Purpose in your organisation or business
Who Should Attend
- Individuals who feel stuck in their career or business path.
- Organisations who are hungry for new material and methods to create Innovative leadership and business opportunities.
- Managers, Team Leaders and Executives who want to reinvigorate their team or organisation’s tired thinking.
- Leaders who want to transition into new business opportunities or career pathways but do not know how to leverage and develop their expertise to gain an advantage over competitors.
“There is no doubt that creativity is the most important human resource of all. Without creativity, there would be no progress, and we would be forever repeating the same patterns.”
Edward de Bono, Author
On-site & in-house training
Deliver this course how you want, where you want, when you want – and save up to 40%! 8+ employees seeking training on the same topic?
Talk to us about an on-site/in-house & customised solution.