Supported by The Royal Malaysia Police (PDRM), and ASEANAPOL (the ASEAN Association of Chiefs of Police), the inaugural APAC PoliceTech Conference was a spectacular success. With over 250 participants and a sold out exhibition, the summit was widely regarded as a pioneering event for the law enforcement industry.
With a broadened scope to address competence and capability development, policy, technology and education & training, this year’s Policing Summit will equip law enforcement executives with tools needed to reduce crime and improve public safety outcomes and adapt effectively to the Policing 2030 vision.
What past participants said
“Very well organised, excellent speakers from a variety of countries”
Paul Dainty, Forensic Manager, City of London Police
“Informative event, been enjoyed to new & innovative technologies used by police, what’s been trending in crime world, and how the police is handling them with technological advance”
Muhammad Syafiq Bin Amat Seitab, Royal Malaysia Police
“The event is good. I gained experience about new police technology throughout the world. I’d like to attend this event again. I’m pleased to meet the people here. “
Muhamad Hanif Bin Ghazali, RMP Training Centre
2020 discussion themes
- Future Crime – Trends, Prevention and Response
- Policy and Investment decisions shaping the future of policing
- Policing 2030 – what will it look like and how law enforcement needs to adapt
- PoliceTech – global and local developments and use cases
- Investigating the possibilities in Digital Policing
- End to end Mobile police force optimization
- Developments in Police Education and Training models
- Leadership insights on priorities in Officer Investment and Development
- Aligning CPD strategy with police force needs and career development plans
- Managing learning, competence building and career progression with learning management systems
- Selecting and implementing Training and e learning platforms for officers
- Smart classrooms and virtual / augmented reality training systems for law enforcement
- Proactive and evidence-based policing with data analytics
- Enabling cross border and inter agency collaboration with policy and technology
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Put your business in the spotlight and get new leads from your target market. We offer a diverse menu of sponsorship options designed to suit all your needs.
Speak to our sales representatives to find out more:
+65 6508 2874