Africa’s leading sugar conference, the 10th Africa Sugar Conference returns to shape the conversations surrounding the sugar industry in the Africa continent. The conference earns its reputation from a demonstrated track record for quality content and is the African sugar industry leaders’ go-to event with meaningful business connections made year-on-year.
Set in a new location in Kampala, Uganda, where sugar production is set to rise significantly and the market is keen to see diversification, expect the latest industry insights and updates. The 2020 programme is strengthened: premier content, new networking opportunities, and will continue to bring together top players and industry heavyweights across Africa to highlight the latest market insights and centre-stage key case studies.
What’s new in 2020?
- Deep dive into global market movements and its implications for Africa
- Special coverage of intra-African trade and its impact on the sugar industry
- Changing consumer perspectives
- Best practices for efficiency and production
- Continued focus on sugar diversification, with a deeper look at the roadmap for ethanol and co-generation
- Spotlight on Africa’s sugar value chains; country-specific insights and developments
- Action-geared, thought-leadership sessions for moving the industry forward
- Sustainable commercial best practices
“Very enriching and always informative. It keeps one abreast of the developments in the sugar industry in Africa.”
– Abdul Rasheed Olayiwola, General Manager – Finance, BUA Group
“The conference is packed with a lot of valuable information on the whole sugar industry value chain, very relevant for all sugar millers and downstream industry operators.”
– Lusubilo Chakaniza, CEO, Ethanol Company
“Very educative conference that Africa can learn from to revitalize the sugar industry.”
– Mary Teresa Gondi, Interim Senior Market Research Officer, AFA – Sugar Directorate
“This is the best Sugar Updating Conference in the region.”
– Mwine Jim Kabeho, E.D & Chairman, Madhvani Group & Uganda Sugar Manufacturers Association
“This is one place where you will find all the Sugar Industry players and see a hybrid of solutions.”
– Grace Bunanukye Bwengye, Planner Agriculture, National Planning Authority Uganda
Partnership and Profile Building Opportunities are Now Available!
Contact us today to find out how you can position your company as a market leader at this event, and to explore the range of branding and marketing opportunities available.
Still have a question?
Media & Association Partnership Opportunities
+65 6508 2462