A roadmap for implementing innovation and transformation
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understanding Advanced Research in Innovation
- Highlighting where companies Succeed (and Fail) when Launching Innovation Initiatives
- Deep dive into Digital Maturity – Levels, frameworks and a roadmap on how to get there
- Focus on rolling out key tech and their impact – Wearable, Mobile Devices, Big Data, AI, Block Chain, Robotic Process Automation, Augmented Reality and more
- Keen understanding of the entire process – Digital Healthcare Operating Models, Implementing a Digitalisation Project as well as Making the Transition
Group Exercises and Discussions
- Evaluating your organization and discussing how to become a digital innovation leader.
- Discussing Digital Maturity in your organization and developing a roadmap to move to next level
- Exploring technologies and case development to explain why a chosen technology will have the biggest impact
- Digital Health Operating Model Design – US Healthcare Payer
- Data Analytics Platform for Data Monetization
Who Should Attend
This programme will benefit anyone who wants to understand what digital healthcare is, its benefits, and how they can implement it right now in their healthcare organisation.
- Hospital/Healthcare Establishments
- Government Departments
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Service Providers
- Technology Solution Provider
- Non-profit organization & Associations
- Investment Firms & Banks
A clear framework with interesting examples. Good Coaching and facilitation
– CJ Chen, Strategy and BD, Baxter
Elaborate Digital healthcare innovation briefly and clear in 2 days
– Dervi Muliaty, President Director, PT Prodia Widyahusada TBK
Very interactive with a good student-lecturer ratio
– Hj Muhd Amalul Arifim Hj Sulaiman, Finance Office, Ministry of Health
Very Practical and applicable to my job. Healthy balance of theory and practical concerns
– Donai Mc Angelo T. Valde, President / medical Director, Centre Medicale Internationale
Excellent Speaker. Comprehensive and innovative topics
– Manuel Francisco Roxas, Chairman, Department of Surgery, The Medical City
Innovation in Healthcare
In this module, we discuss advanced research in innovation highlighting where companies and leaders succeed (and fail) when trying to launch innovation initiatives.
- Innovation Overview
- What is digital innovation in healthcare?
- Why is it important?
- Forces Driving Digital Healthcare
- Innovation Diagnostic
- Innovation self-assessment diagnostic
- Comparison of results against innovation leaders
- Where leaders excel at innovation – key success metrics
- Group session where participants evaluate their organization and compare against leaders as well as the other participants in class.
- From the diagnostic, groups will discuss what would be needed within their organization to become a digital innovation leader.
- Digital Maturity – We will explore the meaning of “Digital Maturity”
- Digital Maturity Model – Framework of capabilities and levels
- How organizations that become digitally literate have the advantage
- Mini case exercise to explore Digital Maturity in participant’s organization
- Participants will map the examples against model
- Discussion on what capabilities would be needed to move to the next level.
- Class presentations to share view of their own organization’s “Digital Maturity” and roadmap
Digital Healthcare Impact Areas
- Digital Healthcare Technology Overview
Deep dive into critical technology and why are they important? This module will explore:
- Wearable and Mobile Devices
- Big Data – Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Block Chain
- Robotic Process Automation
- Augmented Reality
Digital Healthcare Impact Areas
- Digital Healthcare Technology Impact in Healthcare
How do these technologies impact healthcare. This module will explore:
- Wearable and Mobile Devices – Wellness and Prevention
- Big Data – Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning – Population Health and Intervention
- Block Chain – Payment and Transaction Processing
- Robotic Process Automation – Revenue Cycle Management
- Augmented Reality – Medical Education and Telehealth
Embracing Digital Healthcare
- Digital Healthcare Technology Case Competition – The class will be divided into teams that will:
- Explore technologies
- Case development to explain why a chosen technology will have the biggest impact in healthcare
- Class discussion
- Digital Healthcare Operating Models
- Framework to evaluate capabilities required of Digital Healthcare Organizations
- How embrace the new digital world.
- “Must have” and “nice to have” capabilities
- How to identify, develop and implement capabilities into the participant’s organization.
- Case Study – Digital Health Operating Model Design – US Healthcare Payer
- Implementing a Digitization Project
- Identifying an area to influence
- Stakeholders buy in
- CAPEX / OPEX
- Common causes of failure
- Measuring outcomes
- Making the Transition
- Legal and regulatory considerations
- Business models and partnerships
- Managing challenges of disruption, engagement, trust and integration
- Case Study – Data Analytics Platform for Data Monetization
On-site & in-house training
Deliver this course how you want, where you want, when you want – and save up to 40%! 8+ employees seeking training on the same topic?
Talk to us about an on-site/in-house & customised solution.