9 March 2020
Dear Customers and Partners,
The current COVID-19 outbreak has raised several concerns in the events space. At Informa Connect, we continue to monitor the situation and have implemented a series of measures to ensure that the health of our event attendees’ is a matter of priority.
Book With Total Confidence
The COVID-19 situation is changing daily, and we want you to feel totally confident about booking onto our events.
- If Informa Connect needs to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new dates
- If Informa Connect is unable to run the event again in the next 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund
Your Safety Is Our Priority
Our number one priority is the safety of our attendees, and there are always measures in place at our venues to safeguard your health and safety.
There are extra measures in place for 2020 in light of developments with COVID-19, and we’re closely following all official health and travel guidance, precautions from the World Health Organisation and local government authorities, simultaneously encouraging our attendees to do the same.
- Extra hygiene measures including sanitisation stations, and the widespread availability of anti-bacterial disinfectants throughout the event
- Onsite medical guidance and support, in the unlikely event it is required
- Our event services teams are on hand in advance of the event and onsite for any questions and for further information.
If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +65 6508 2401
You may also visit the following sites for updates and advice on the local situation in Singapore regarding the Novel Coronavirus:
- Ministry of Health Singapore
- Ministry of Manpower
- National Environment Agency Singapore
- Singapore Tourism Board
We look forward to welcoming you to our events.
Informa Connect Singapore